[Zope-DB] Error in ZMySQLDA, help me please...

antoniodelfin at ono.com antoniodelfin at ono.com
Sun May 23 06:31:55 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm new in the list, and I have a problem with ZMySQLDA, I've installed
zope 2.7.0, ZMySQLDA 2.08, MySQL-python-0.9.2 for python 2.3, and python
2.3 seemingly all goes in the right way and I could add a Z MySQL Database
connection, but when it try to connet gives me the next error:

   Error Type: AttributeError
   Error Value: server_capabilities

And if I go ti de error log I coud see this:

  Traceback (innermost last):

     Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 106, in manage_addZMySQLConnection

     Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 64, in __init__
     Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 97, in edit
     Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 126, in connect
     Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 183, in __init__

   AttributeError: server_capabilities

I saw looking In de mailing list that the problem is in the db.py code of
ZMySQLDA product. Could anybody help me please...?

Thanks a lot for listen to me.