AW: [Zope-DB] regarding zope

Frey, Peter Peter.Frey at haufe.de
Thu Jul 6 01:00:51 EDT 2006

If you rename your python script, and then add a new one with the changed content,
Does this help?

I remember we had once a problem with Zope 2.6, but it is long time since them - now using Zope 2.7/2.8
And we are using Filesystem Directory View and keep our scripts in the filesystem (CVS likes that)
So the rules for updating may be different there

Note that "has no effect" could also be caused on the client side as the browsers (user agens) usually do caching too,
So you may get the same result again in spite of having changed scripts on the server side.

Peter