[Zope-DB] Please help me about driver adapter

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri Feb 16 01:38:08 EST 2007

I do not think any one of us can help you unless you tell us what
exactly your problem with installing pymssql ist.
by the way: do you mean MySQLdb?

there is very good  documentation on using Z SQL in the zope book:
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx

there you find examples how to use a query with like.
robert