[Zope-DB] form-controllerPythonScript-ZSQL

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Wed Mar 7 04:54:15 EST 2007

Am 07.03.2007, 10:48 Uhr, schrieb javi lopez <javi80mix at gmail.com>:

> All that is a little part of a Product, but i need check that´s ok ,
> when I fill in the form , email and ask are stored in my DB with zsql
> method, i need user to stored in DB too.
> how could do it??

I am sorry but I do not understand exactly what you want to do. Getting
connections on a per user basis doesn't seem to me to make a lot of sense
when using an application server like Zope. Generally you just need to get
hold of an existing connection object and ask it to do the SQL for you.

Good luck

Charlie