[Zope-DB] MySQL-python on solaris 10: installation problems

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Thu Mar 8 04:28:49 EST 2007

Am 08.03.2007, 10:23 Uhr, schrieb Comunian Alessandro
<alessandro.comunian at unine.ch>:

> I think that maybe the problem is that MySQL is compiled whith a compiler
> different than gcc... and the problem could be solved installing MySQL
> from
> sources, but I not yet been able to do it.
> Somebody have some suggestion?

You're probably right. If MySQL has been built with a different toolchain
than the one you're using to build the driver you should expect problems.
However, this has nothing to do with Zope. You're probably better posting
to the Mysqldb list or a Solaris list.

Charlie