[Zope-DB] - Please help me about Driver Adapter to connect relational databases

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Mar 12 04:55:18 EDT 2007

Am 12.03.2007, 08:37 Uhr, schrieb Nguyen Viet Minh Quang
<nvmquang at gmail.com>:

> In the current, I'm using mxODBC Zope DA 1.0 with trial version (one
> month).
> It's very good, it doesn't have any problem in the during time. However,
> it's out of date (March 14, 2004). I have sent the email to them (sales
> of
> egenix.com) to give me use it one and two more months but I haven't
> recieved
> any reply from them.

Will you give us a chance? The request came in the middle of last night
and we have issued you with an additional evaluation licence. However, if
your project will need more time then you will need to purchase a licence.

Sincerely

Charlie Clark