[Zope-DB] FileMaker with Zope

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue May 22 09:28:52 EDT 2007

--On 22. Mai 2007 13:54:14 +0100 David Daniel Estévez Durey
<ahumboldt at humboldt.e.telefonica.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to connect FileMaker with Zope through ODBC, but I'm not sure
> if I could do this for free, without buying any driver or software. Can
> anyone explain to me how to do it or if it isn't possible?

You ask that already two weeks ago and got several advices...did you take
them into account? If yes and if they don't fulfill your requirements,
spend 95 Euro for mxODBC from Egenix and be a happy man. 95 Euro don't
justify a week-long research with zero results.

-aj