[Zope-DB] Zope-DB Digest, Vol 72, Issue 1

Richard Harley richard at scholarpack.com
Wed Aug 25 06:26:41 EDT 2010

Hmmm..If the database was modeled properly in the first place if
wouldn't be referenced in many different places therefore it would not
require changes in tons of SQL methods.

SQL code isn't complicated, it does exactly what it says on the tin!
(most of the time :)). ORM encourages lazy programming = problems later
down the line.