[Zope-DB] Can't get multiple to work in dtml-sqltest

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Oct 1 21:32:33 EDT 2010

I have a ZSQL query getPlayersBySeasons with one input value, seasonID:

select distinct player.playerID, firstName, lastName, number, birthdate,
positions, bats, throws, active
from player, SeasonPlayer
<dtml-sqlgroup required where>
    <dtml-sqltest seasonID column=SeasonPlayer.seasonID type=int optional
multiple>
    <dtml-and>
    SeasonPlayer.playerID=player.playerID
</dtml-sqlgroup>

and my python code:
players = context.getPlayersBySeasons(seasonID=s).dictionaries()

If s = [1], or s=[2], or s=[1,2] or s="", I get the same result set back.

What is the correct syntax for using the multiple key word? I have googled
and it seems that a lot of people have problems, and no one has a solution.

Thanks!

Mark