[Zope-dev] disk usage of folder and subtree?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:00:17 -0400

This isn't implimented.  We have tought about the possiblities of a
quota mechanism (which is harder than it sounds, because of the overhead
of checking size limits on *every* request), but it sounds like what
your looking for is the Zope equivalent of the UINX 'df' command.  You
can take a look at the find machinery, and then add a __len__ method to
*every* object and put the two together to make a 'df' like method for
OFS.Folder.

Good Luck! :)

-Michel