[Zope-dev] the right way to do wiki in zope ?

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
17 Aug 1999 18:59:23 -0700

Anthony, thanks for your comments.

> Yup, first call it ZikiSpace ;)

Could do, could do.. :) I'm fond of the word "wiki" though.

> This can be done with a Zclass subclassing DTML Doc.  Then, have a
> ZikiSpace folder object which has only one subobject: ZikiBit.

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding - do you mean the folder can
contain multiple ZikiBits - subclasses of DTML Doc - each one of which
is a wiki page ?

Is it better to build a simplified ziki_edit mechanism or should we
leverage zope's existing manage_* methods, I wonder.

Time for me to get friendly with zclasses!