[Zope-dev] UserFolder based on an RDBMS?

Jeffrey A. Marshall jam@paragon-software.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:52:19 -0400

Hello,
  We're trying to convert a large site over to Zope which makes some heavy
use of information stored in an RDBMS and wondered if anyone has done  any
work extending the BasicUserFolder/BasicUser classes so that they get their
information from an RDBMS instead of Bobo? How about any pointers to code
which can be used as a starting point?

Another question we had was if it would be possible to extend acquisition
to include properties/methods defined for the currently authenticated user?

This would be useful for user preferences, etc...

thanks,
  -jeff