[Zope-dev] Suggestion: Full name attribute for user objects

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:17:22 -0400

Thanks for the entusiasm, but there's no need.  The membeship system
will allow you to assign arbitrary properties to member objects.  Of
course, you can hard code in Full Name if you don't want to wait.

-Michel