[Zope-dev] Subobjects in descendants of Object Manager

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:48:19 +0200

Sure, Brian, I thought I'd air the subject before posting it as it might
not be relevant -- maybe I misunderstood something, for instance... has
been known to happen.

Posting it to Collector asap.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over