[Zope-dev] IE5/IE4 and Zope 1.11.0pr11 issues on WIN32

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 18:42:10 -0400

I have already submitted a bug report to collector. I can crash
python.exe using IE5 and webdav..

IE4 and 5 seems to have trouble getting the management icons from
ZopeHTTPServer. The page download never completes..

I upgraded to ZServer, set use_chunked=0 and it's better, but the icon
for "control panel" still won't download correctly. In fact, I get just the top
part of the folder, say about 4 pixels..

Anyone else seeing this running Zope on Win32?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937