[Zope-dev] IE5/IE4 and Zope 1.11.0pr11 issues on WIN32

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:02:51 +0200

Brad Clemens wrote:
	> IE4 and 5 seems to have trouble getting the management icons
from
	> ZopeHTTPServer. The page download never completes..

Same with me here (IE4 on an NT4SP3 box locally). However, it works
after replacing ZopeHTTPServer.py with the old 1.10.2īs one.

	> I upgraded to ZServer, set use_chunked=0 and it's better, but
the icon
	> for "control panel" still won't download correctly. In fact, I
get just the top
	> part of the folder, say about 4 pixels..

I haven't looked at ZServer at all yet, but bugs a la "*some* images
aren't
shown completely" remind me of a silly problem I once had with Python's
standard SimpleHTTPServer before 1.5.1: Files were not opened in binary
mode, which bites you on a Windoze box.

Stefan