[Zope-dev] IE5/IE4 and Zope 1.11.0pr11 issues on WIN32

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 12:16:00 -0400

IE4 also fails.

I checked the source for open() calls, everything that needs "rb" appears
to be there.

Though, Gadfly may have problems testing on WIn32

File Products\ZGadflyDA\gadfly\SQLTESTG.py:
   outfile = open( MARSHALFILE, "w")
   infile = open(MARSHALFILE, "r")