[Zope-dev] zope2.0 requirements.

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Thu, 20 May 1999 20:41:12 +1000

ok, I've now got a brief amount of time to take a breath[*], so I'm looking
at Zope 2. I've been tracking CVS of ZServer and Zope for a while, and
I've had to add ZODB and ZopeZODB3 to the list of modules I'm checking
out to make it happy.

also: if I read things right, zope 2 currently needs python 1.5.2, but
doesn't work properly with 1.5.2? That's almost Zen, right there.

[*] for people interested in real world applications of zope - check out
http://www.ekno.lonelyplanet.com/, in particular anything under
https://admin.ekno.lonelyplanet.com/ - the entire user admin, registration,
customer service, and everything else there that's dynamic is done in
Zope. Feel free to create yourself a free email account :)