[Zope-dev] ZCatalog search problem with some extended chars

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:36:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We use Arabic encoding, basically all characters are over the 127, and we
have been unable to use the search feature in Zope.  For now we are trying
to figure out how we can adapt our search engine to search those records.

Adonis