[Zope-dev] Copy and paste is not working in custom folder product

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:58:17 -0600

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Anybody have any clue why copy and paste is not working? What should I
> investigate? If this post contains too little information I'll just
> release my code with this bug next week so people can study it then. :)

Do rename and import fail with the same message?  One version of
PythonMethods had a bug which looked just like this.  It was introduced
when I moved some HTMLFiles (in particular, the add-a-new-PM dtml file)
into a subdirectory of the product.  I was never able to track down the
exact cause, but changing how I loaded my .dtml files fixed the problem.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am