[Zope-dev] XMLWidget ldemo undeletable.

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:43:55 +0200

Robin Becker wrote:
> In article <19991015160301.B14669@vet.uu.nl>, Martijn Faassen
> <faassen@vet.uu.nl> writes
> OK I'll try and remember to delete products the right way round.
>
> I have now tried to reinstall the product, but I keep having problems.
> I can get the demo to import, but it looks like it's broken. Do I have
> to do an import as well as the extract into Products (like the previous
> version)? I have copied Node.py into XMLDocument.

Hm, unless I did something wrong, you should do this:

* Remove any old XMLWidgets installation you had. You've done this

* Install xmlwidgets-0.2.tgz in lib/python/Products. Restart Zope

* Install the ZClasses xmlwidgets-zclasses-0.2.zexp in the product
management screen. This is easier than in the previous version; it makes a
new product called XMLWidgetsZClasses

* Now install the demo xmlwidgets-demo-0.2.zexp somewhere else in the tree.

I thought my installation document explained this, though. Was something
unclear? Does it not work this way? I am sorry to cause all this trouble!

Regards,

Martijn