[Zope-dev] XMLWidget ldemo undeletable.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:15:47 -0400

Data.fs.in is generated from the database, it does not come with the
distribution.  It is safe to delete it, it is the index file into the
database that speeds up load time.  If you delete it, Zope will just
take a few extra seconds at start time to rebuild it.  I'm not sure if
the tranalyzer was meant to be pointed at it, it has a very different
format than Data.fs.  I suspect you would get an error from tranalyzer
if you pointed it at a perfectly good index file.

-Michel