[Zope-dev] Using Zope as replacement for BSCW ?

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:31:36 +0200

>> What sort of notification you want to have?
>
>Well, BSCW shows it in the web interfaces, e.g.
>"updated by xxx at yyy" and you can commit it via a button.

mmm... you can see all modifications which are done (by author) in the
undo-tab. Of course not the total thing you need. (It is already committed,
etc)

But, I think, that if you want to write a product on your own, it would be
a good start to look at this part of Zope.