[Zope-dev] ZODB: interface for walking object graph?

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:20:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Andrew M. Kuchling wrote:

> You can't find unreachable objects doing a reachability scan starting
> from the root, so this doesn't matter.  Transactions are a tricky

I was under the impression you were interested in modifying all
versions of instances even old ones. Even those can be found during a pack
operation at least the pack operation in dbmStorage does find them. If
only the 'current' versions are to be modified then things get a lot
easier (a python script will do I suppose), unless someone is continously
updating the relevant instanceas you've mentioned.

Pavlos