[Zope-dev] FWIW, ZCVSMixin now at 0.0.2... and rising. ;-)

Michael Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 04:13:26 +0000

Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> I've not heard any comments about the usefulness of this concept...
> am I barking up the wrong tree to get version control of zope objects?
> Does someone know of a better way?

Steve, this has been my fondest hope for about three months
now. Now, if I could also get it to do through-the-web XML
(DocBook) editing and rendering, I'd have a complete
end-to-end document management system. Particularly if it
preserved accountability, like Jonothan was mentioning.

I'll be testing this tommorow, and doing my best to get this
to do unnatural things with XMLWidgets and DocBookDocument.

Many thanks,

Michael Bernstein.