[Zope-dev] Render DTML without having it in a Zope object

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 00:33:46 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have some HTML/DTML saved in the database and I want to now display it.
But before I display, I need to render the DTML that is contained in the text.
Can anyone lead my in the right direction; maybe by telling me which file
handles the rendering and I can read some source code. But of course, it
would be cool, if I could get a more explained response. BTW, I can call
the method to render the text from Python or DTML. I really don't care.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Stephan
--