[Zope-dev] Re: [Zip] Regarding translation of Zope

Dirk Datzert Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 19:09:52 +0100

Hello Lennart,

there are currently 2 prjects for zip: localizer and ZBabel.

I prefer ZBabel for I18N . Currently a ZBabelMaster-Tower is being build with
all necessary phrases of Zope, CMF and a lot of products.

Regards
Dirk