[Zope-dev] Persistence ( was Thread Safe Counting )

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:10:00 -0500

Ah! this makes more sense, the idea of persistent properties even
fits with this idea, though a true write-in-place property might be
even better for some applications ;)

Next time I'll read the whole thread and not the last post in it!