[Zope-dev] Opera seems to cause memory leak on Zope Server (Linux)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:31:53 +0200 (CEST)

Christian Theune writes:
 > I'm (trying) to work with Opera, because I love it's speed,
 > the problem is, from time to time, a request from opera,
 > (seems to raise on POST only) causes Zope to eat all ram
 > it can get and all cpu available.
I saw three differences between the Opera and the Netscape requests:

  *  your Netscape request uses far less cookies

  *  the Netscape request does not use "Cookie2"

  *  the Opera request has the "boundary" declaration
     on a continuation line.

I would use Python's "httplib" to emulate the requests
and see, what reproduces the error.

Dieter