[Zope-dev] mxDateTime-based Zope DateTime module

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:21:20 -0400

I think using mxDateTime would be a great idea (it would mean DC would
no longer need to maintain our own DateTime module).  And since you've
done a lot of good work in creating a wrapper, we've got a head start.
But I think before it can go in to any release, we need to follow the
fishbowl process.  This means creating a proposal on dev.zope.org,
letting Brian know about it, and then letting Brian choose if and when
he wants it to go in (it will subsequently be made into a project).

Thanks,

- C