[Zope-dev] How is memory shared between Zope threads?

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:33:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Erik Stephens wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  If I understand you correctly, then as long a
> thread does not try to modify an out-of-date object, it will not try to
> re-read the most current version?  Is that the expected behaviour?

Hmm.  Good question.  I seem to remember reading about cases where
read-only transactions raised conflict errors in certain cases, but
I'm not sure.  Hopefully someone from DC can chime in with a definitive
answer.

--RDM