[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: getItem returns None

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:18:14 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Roch'e Compaan wrote:
> In all simplicity I still can't get it to work but here's some more info
> from the console:
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File
> C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE230\lib\python\Products\ZPatterns\AttributeProviders.py,
> line 335, in _AttributeFor
>     (Object: GAPMixin)
>   File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE230\lib\python\Products\ZPatterns\Expressions.py,
> line 13
> 6, in eval
> KeyError: AllotmentArea_ID

If I knew more about the internals of ZPatterns I bet this would tell me
exactly what's wrong, but I don't, so it doesn't.  Have you looked at
the information screen that tells you which attributes are handled by
which providers to make sure it is your skinscript that is providing the
attribute?  To my limited knowledge it looks like maybe the wrong attribute
provider is getting into the act.  Hopefully someone with more knowledge
than me will chime in <wry grin>.

--RDM