[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: getItem returns None

Roch'e Compaan roche@ybm.co.za
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:20:50 +0200

> Seems like the first element of the list of result objects returned by
> sqlGetAllotmentArea doesn't define anything called 'AllotmentArea_ID'.
> Could it be a case problem? What datbase/db_adaptor are you using?

It is a case problem, which really surprised me because Interbase is not
case sensitive.  I feel a bit stupid for not having considered this as a
possible problem but for anybody using the Gvib Interbase DA, note that
column names are capatilized in results.

Dammit stupidity can waste a lot of time.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Roch=E9