[Zope-dev] ZPatterns style question

Lex Berezhny eukreignian@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:40:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

  I dont know if i'm missing something, or if this is just a style
question. But where do the implimentation specific get/set methods go
(the functions called within a SkinScript for example)? Do i just
stick them anywhere in the aquistion path, or is there some logical
place I should place them? How can I write my application so that the
user can switch data sources with a click of a button (ie, without
having to delete one implimentations' methods, and paste the new
ones)? I hope my question makes sense.

BTW once i figure this out, i'll be able to finish my tutorial on
ZPatterns:

http://www.zope.org/Members/eukreign/ZPatternsTutorial

 - lex