[Zope-dev] call pythonscript from python

Tim McLaughlin tim@BCSWebservices.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:56:28 -0500

Anybody know how I can call  a pythonscript from python?  Currently I can
call it, but I seem to have no context or security context, because it
either will not let me access anything or fail with an attribute error in
the context.  What are the params that I NEED to pass in so that it can do
its bindings (and if you know how to get them automagically, that would be
incredible)?

Tim

Tim McLaughlin                     		BCSwebservices.net
Director, Technical Group            	1950 Old Gallows Road
tel:  (703) 790.8081 x111		Suite 201
tim@bcswebservices.net		Vienna, VA 22182
www .bcswebservices. net