[Zope-dev] New IOBTrees have no 'map' method

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 20:58:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Chris Withers wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
> > Have you read the Interfaces.py file in the BTrees directory?
>
> I have now, and to be honest, it didn't mean a lot to me :-(
>
> Sorry, it's late here, what am I missing?

My guess, after searching for the keyword 'map' and finding an
interface that calls for the implementation of __getitem__ and says
this allows 'for' loops and 'map' iterations, is that you can just
drop the call to the .map method and use the IOBtree directly as
the argument to the map function.  But in the absence of real
knowledge about what the .map method of the old IOBTree does, that
is just a guess.

--RDM