[Zope-dev] how to contribute a how-to document?

Mitchell L Model mlm@acm.org
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:31:03 -0500

I'm ready to start contributing how-to's, products, etc. to
www.zope.org.  I've created an account and see that I can add things
through the ZMI.  I've read about the reviewing process.  However,
what I haven't found is information on the form of a how-to document
(and the "DTML Source" link doesn't appear at the bottom of How-To
pages the way it does some places on the Zope site; actually, I don't
even know if How-To's are DTML methods or DTML documents) or how one
constructs the canonical Product page with sections like "Download"
and "Installation" and links to specific version in a table showing
release, version, and date.  Does everyone just mock this up however
they feel like it?  Is there a form or template somewhere?  Are there
examples I could see?  I feel like I missed a document somewhere
telling me how to do this.