[Zope-dev] SiteAccess improvements

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:02:43 -0500

I like this point.  SiteAccess should kick an error if you do something
stupid, but not lock you out of the ZMI.
Maybe, "authenticated" gets a 'manage' wrapper(header/footer) around the
AccessRule

<dtml-unless "REQUEST.path[0][:6]=='manage' or
REQUEST.path[-1][:6]=='manage'">

   ...the AccessRule

</dtml-unless>

-Trevor