[Zope-dev] BUG or FEATURE?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:10:12 -0200

Yes. I was having problem with zope getting values from a property with the
same name as a field of a form ive submitted instead of the request. So,
using <dtml-with REQUEST> solved the problem, but then there is this problem.

But i still dont understand why the first time i call REQUEST.set, and use
<dtml-var variable> the variable has the value i set, and subsequent calls to
REQUEST.set modify REQUEST['variable'] but not variable. This is not right
for what i think. Or it modify the variable ALL the times or NONE.

Do you agree?

--
Sidnei da Silva
X3ng Consultoria e Desenvolvimento Ltda.