[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:02:09 -0500

as a data point, here is browser data for one of the sites i own. the data
is produced by webalizer. NS4 is becoming negligible::

Top 25 of 73 Total User Agents
#	Hits	User Agent
1	47194	81.46%	Micro$haft Internet Exploder
2	16780	28.96%	MSIE 6.0
3	16273	28.09%	MSIE 5.5
4	11863	20.48%	MSIE 5.0
5	7579	13.08%	Netscape