[Zope-dev] Re: ZMI / JavaScript brainstorm

William Trenker wtrenker@shaw.ca
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:04:32 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_uKi/eZQhY+SeBfwL5rDy1A)

--Boundary_(ID_vu8WcoKB+cXHlJKO+szTeg)

At 12:43 PM 4/8/02 -0700, "Charles Y. Choi" <cchoi@sonicsinc.com> wrote:
>So far, the best folks have been able to come up with has been to use
>filenname extensions

Are you referring to the
<http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ObjectTypeAssociationAndDeathToIndexHtml>Object
Type Assocation And Death To index_html  planned for Zope 2.6?

That document proposes, "to add a general-purpose facility to Folders that
allows a Site Manager to control the relationships between file extensions,
content-types and object types. This facility would also provide a way for
a Site Manager to specify the "default document" to be used for a Folder."

Or maybe I've got this mixed up with something else.

Thanks,
Bill

"The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The
commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight to life . . . For this is
the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are
not burdensome." (Psalm 19:8, 1John
5:3)    <http://torahteacher.com/>torahteacher.com

--Boundary_(ID_vu8WcoKB+cXHlJKO+szTeg)

At 12:43 PM 4/8/02 -0700, &quot;Charles Y. Choi&quot;
&lt;cchoi@sonicsinc.com&gt; wrote:<br>
able to come up with has been to use filenname
extensions</blockquote><br>
Are you referring to the
Type Assocation And Death To index_html</a>&nbsp; planned for Zope
2.6?<br><br>
That document proposes, &quot;to add a general-purpose facility to
Folders that allows a Site Manager to control the relationships between
file extensions, content-types and object types. This facility would also
provide a way for a Site Manager to specify the &quot;default
document&quot; to be used for a Folder.&quot;<br><br>
Or maybe I've got this mixed up with something else.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Bill<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
to the heart. The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight to life
. . . For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His
commandments are not burdensome.&quot; (Psalm 19:8, 1John
5:3)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

--Boundary_(ID_vu8WcoKB+cXHlJKO+szTeg)--

--Boundary_(ID_uKi/eZQhY+SeBfwL5rDy1A)

---