OT digital signature Re: [Zope-dev] Zope-2.3.3 & Python 2.1.3 ? possible or mission impossible

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@rice.edu
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:29:04 -0500

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 06:45:10AM -0400, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Don't use 2.1.3 because Zope 2.3 is not supported to run under Python 2.X.
> Use Python 1.5.2 instead.
>
> -aj
>
> P.S. and take care with the use of digitial IDs. E.g. Outlook Express
> refused to reply to this message without valid digital IDs (so this reply
> goes only to the list and not as CC: to you)

And this is Dirk's fault, rather than a horrible mis-feature of Outlook
Express? I have a feeling you can probably reconfigure OE to go ahead and
send, anyway, rather than discouraging people who wish to sign there
mails from signing them.