[Zope-dev] Refer to zope attribute or object in source

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:27:31 +0200

A lot of people would like to see these things cleaned up, but
unfortunately unless it becomes a pressing need for someone it doesn't
get done (for lack of time).

If you have some experience with that, and have ideas on how to fix
things (and check that they work ok), please do write some patches. Many
of us will be grateful to you.

Florent

In article <20020728030851.29483.qmail@web20706.mail.yahoo.com> you write: