[Zope-dev] Corrupt Data.fs: Is there a way of fixing transaction ids?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:38:15 -0400

well, fsrecover helped me in a case just like yours. it does more than
just cut off Data.fs, it actually repairs records as well. it's not as
primitive as you think.

just ty it out. make a copy of your Data.fs and run fsrecover.py on it.
for me it came back saying "0 bytes truncated" and at first i thought the
file had not changed. but it had and fstest did not find problems anymore.

jens