[Zope-dev] ZMI: preserve the sort criteria

THerp@apriori.de THerp@apriori.de
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:02:39 +0200

I often sort the object list in the ZMI by modification date, to get th=
script on top I'm currently working on. However, whenever I navigate to=

another folder, the default sorting is by name.

I'd like it very much if the sort criteria would be kept until changed
explicitly, e. g. by storing it in the SESSION.

Cheers,

Tobias Herp

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrt=FCmlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das un-
erlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail
ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.=