[Zope-dev] find unused objects: hopefully the last misunderstanding...

THerp@apriori.de THerp@apriori.de
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:48:20 +0200

* > Starting at root, check all objects  if they are referenced,
* > and produce a list of those which are not, for cleanup purposes.

* Packing the database cleans up in this manner.

Oh well. Third try:
I know about the 'pack database' button. Garbage collection of this
kind is not my problem.

I have lots of scripts, dtml methods etc. everywhere which are
perfectly well-known to the ZODB, nothing wrong with that, but which
are simply not used by me anymore. No usage from other scripts nor
methods nor documents. And these buggers I'd like to find.

Finally unmistakeable?

Tobias Herp