[Zope-dev] Memory Problem with 2.3.3

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@km3.de
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:07:50 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with my Zope 2.3.3 running on a redhat immunix 6.2.
The problem is that the zope-threads are growing up.
I have running a top since yesterday.
2 days ago the size of all zope-processes was 44MB, yesterday it was
54MB today it is 64MB.
This means to me, that all threads are growing up 10MB a day.
If have also looked in the debug-information at the top-refcounts.
OFS.Image.Image has a delta of around +1500...
Is there a problem with OFS.Image.Image, are these objects never closed
????

Please Help

Regards,

--