[Zope-dev] Re: Temporary Storage + Sessions + Versions: How?

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:19:12 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for the hint. I'll try using a versioning storage, though it might be
rather inefficient I guess?

>  > As the Temporary Storage is incompatible with versions, it seems to
> me that
>  > I can not at all use any session manipulating code in a method that
> might be
>
>  > called under version control. This is very disturbing to me.
>
> I'm sorry you're disturbed. ;-)

I think if one is using two Zope features together that are both scheduled
to be included for the 2.5 release, there should be no surprises like that
one. With Core Session Tracking and Zope 2.4 versioning was fine. And all of
a sudden, it didn't work any more. That CAN indeed be disturbing ... :-(

Joachim