[Zope-dev] large files and --pymalloc on the new release? (was Re: no more SIG11 ...)

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
16 Jan 2002 16:12:35 -0200

Will the binary Linux release include large file support?
In other words, can I have a > 2G Data.fs?

Also, what about the --pymalloc? Is the binary Zope Python going to be
compiled with it? should I still fear it?

We almost lost a big client and almost got a lawsuit because we were
bitten by both (or would that be three: RestrictedCompiler, ceval and
--pymalloc?) bugs at the same time and took a long time to figure out
how to work around them.

Cheers, Leo