[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 project updated

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:40:39 -0500

Hi all -

I'm glad to see a thriving thread on 2.6 features :) To try to
keep things manageable, I've created a project in the fishbowl
at:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.6/

...to start getting the effort organized. In particular, I spent
some time today going through the "call for contributors" thread
and harvesting the various proposals:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.6/ProposedFeatures

I tried to capture who volunteered for what, but please look
this over and let me know if I have you volunteered for something
that you didn't mean to volunteer for :) You can also fix it
yourself if you like (its a wiki).

The next step will be to whittle down the proposals, so if anyone
wants to add to the list (or volunteer themselves for something on
it), now is the time. At this point there are as many items without
volunteers as with, so please don't add any more proposals to the
list unless you are also volunteering :)

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Software Engineer  540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com